|Historical Timeline Of
The Quail Springs Church of Christ
The first worship service of the Church of Christ in The Village was held on August 2, 1953 with fifty-four people present.
Temporary meeting places included the home of Ivan Evans, the Stan Ramsey Printing Shop, the old Britton church building, and John Marshall High School until their own building on Britton Road was partially completed and could be used.
Tom and Betty Roberts were among the charter members of The Village Church of Christ, where Tom served as a deacon and song leader.